Home > Programme
GeoWorks' GeoInnovation Programme
Are you a GeoTech startup or scale-up? GeoTechs are companies who utilise location-based tech or mapping tools or services in their products, services or platform. If you meet any of the above requirements, you could qualify to be part of our GeoWorks' GeoInnovation Programme. Find out more on how to join our GeoWorks community!
GeoWorks’ programmes aim to:
1. Promote Business Growth
- Advance the use of geospatial in sector users through awareness and marketing programmes.
- Facilitate the establishment of local and global geospatial companies
2. Drive Innovation
- Develop programmes to encourage innovative solutions to address challenges by sector users.
- Support development of emerging technology solutions by innovators through the sharing of expertise and resources.
3. Foster a Well-connected Community
- Connect diverse stakeholders to align common interests through events and programmes.
GeoInnovation Programme Benefits
- Participate in industry talks, workshops and training sessions throughout the year
- Network with like-minded community members, young and established startups, industry experts and government officials in the geospatial field
- Participate in trade shows, overseas trade missions and learn from business leaders about their entrepreneurial experiences
- Work closely with SLA’s team of geospatial engineers on proof-of-concept projects through our Centre of Geospatial Capabilities
- Work with major geospatial partners supporting GeoWorks to get your project off the ground
- Exclusive use of GeoWorks’ facilities and function rooms for your own business meetings and gatherings
View our list of our GeoTechs and GeoPartners here!
Queries? Contact us at GeoWorks@sla.gov.sg
Read what our GeoTechs' say!
"It was a great opportunity for a young startup like us to be able to pitch to such diverse audience. The facilities provided has also allowed us to showcase our products effectively. Thank you GeoWorks!"
~ Ajith Sahasranamam, Founder-CEO of Ongil
"We are very appreciative of this exposure (...) arranged by GeoWorks. Not only did we meet new leads, but I think one of the most valuable parts was understanding other partners and collaborating with them."
~ Gerald Sim, Co-Founder and CEO of MOGUL.sg
"Exhibiting at the GeoWorks booth alongside other inspiring startups was awesome! The booth attracted a lot of attention from the event crowd resulting in countless conversations with potential clients, partners and investors. Overall, a great event!"
~ Damian Kysely, Infrastructure Manager of Skyports
"Nothing beats the face-to-face engagement with the Geospatial industry that you can find in this community. Our partnership with GeoWorks has generated lots of positive publicity to successfully promote our Unmanned Traffic Management system and TRJX brand at numerous high-profile industry events, which have raised our company’s visibility among the Geospatial community."
~ Chua Seow Khoon, COO of Trajectory Ltd
"Geoworks has given YQueue exposure to the general public and opportunities to connect with tech players in the market (...) We are thankful for the leverage GeoWorks has given us to explore Geotechs as one of YQueue’s future strategies."
~ Helen Chen, Business Development & Marketing Executive of YQueue